2024 Explanation of Charges Foundation to Year 9
Voluntary donation requests for the College’s Building Fund and Library Fund can be paid via Compass.
Camps and Excursions: when in addition to the standard curriculum program are self-funded and must be met by parents, as the College is unable to recover this cost from other sources of funding. For further information regarding Parent Payment Categories please click on the following link: Parent Payment Policy
Methods of Payment & Statement of Accounts
Truganina College offers various ways to pay family accounts. Families can pay their child’s account via Compass, over the phone with credit card or at the General Office. All payments will be receipted into the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DET) approved accounting system in a timely manner. All processes will follow DET’s guidelines and procedures as they apply at that time.
Primary COMPASS Community Portal
Parents can pay for Events and some School Charges via Compass. For events, please ensure that you give approval online and pay by the due date, as the system will lock you out after this date. You must contact the Administration Office on 9368 9800 to make a payment after the due date has passed.
Financial Support Options
CSEF – Camps, Sports and Excursion Funding
Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply. Each family receives $125.00 per year for eligible primary school students or $225 per year paid for eligible secondary school students. A special consideration eligibility category also exists.
Payments are made directly to the school and are tied to the student.
Please note: If you applied in 2023 your application will carry over to 2024. You do not need to submit a new application unless your circumstances have changed. Please submit applications to the Front Office. For any questions please email Jenny Phraphone – email@example.com
Refund Policy for Camps, Excursions & Incursions (on-site activities)
- All Camps, Excursions and Incursions are fully self-funded.
- On site activities and Incursions at the College will not be refunded in the case of absence or withdrawal.
- One day excursions will not be refunded in the case of absence or withdrawal.
- Camps – In the case of illness or withdrawal there maybe chance of a partial refund where a camp provider is willing to refund the camp cost for your child. A written statement from a parent is necessary with a bona fide excuse. A request of a supporting medical certificate will be required.
- To discuss further please contact Jenny Phraphone – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the College on 9368 9800.
2024 Explanation of Charges Years 7 to 9
We will continue to use an online only ordering system for Year 7 to Year 9 stationery packs for 2024 with Paperchase Office National. Your child’s stationery pack will be delivered free of charge to your home address if the order is placed by 20th December 2023. Online ordering is now open, please click here, using the access code BTSTC79.